Infectious Disease Resources
Learn about infectious disease markers (IDM), IDM testing, and the IDM process.
- Infectious Disease Markers (eLearning Module): Dive into the comic book world of infectious diseases. Investigate the background of infectious disease testing for donors, explore diseases we test for, and discover the testing process. This fun course is self-paced and audio-free.
This module can be found in an online catalog through the NMDP Learning Center.
To access the training, please log in to the NMDP Learning Center.
- Returning users: Log on to the Learning Center.
- New users: Create an account in the Learning Center using the link on page 1 of the User Guide for Network Members (PDF).
- NMDP Employees: Access the Learning Center.
- F00642, Infectious Disease Marker Testing Laboratory Requisition
- A00205, International Infectious Disease Marker Shipping Instructions
Procedure for sending blood samples to NMDP contract laboratories for Infectious Disease Marker (IDM) testing.
- IDM Eligibility and Labeling Guide (PDF)
A guide for determining donor eligibility and product labeling based on current and previous infectious disease testing.
- A00825, Viewing IDM Results and Entering Antigen Exposure History and Supplemental Information in FormsNet3 for US Donor Centers (PDF)
- A00824, Entering CT Infectious Disease Marker (IDM) Results in FormsNet3 for International non-EMDIS Partners (PDF)